What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Ultimate hip, knee and ankle guide for one legged squats
- The simplest exercise ever for curing “glute amnesia,” opening hip flexors, and generating power through your heel that will make you stronger in the one legged squat and any other hip hinge lift
- A SIMPLE movement and strength screen (a screen that gives you automatic feedback) that will give you a baseline of strength and flexibility BEFORE you start climbing up the Simple Strength Ladder
- Program for increasing hip flexibility over time so you can lift safe and perform better and feel great in your Simple Strength Lifting/Bodyweight Strength Program
- How to develop a “super hip hinge” for above average hip mobility that will make your pistol and any hip hinge exercise stronger and easier
- Step by step shortcuts and progressions to get strength and mobility to do 1,5,10, or 20 one legged squats on both legs
- Troubleshooting: A few stretches that will help you ace the movement screen if you don’t pass it the first time
- The secret of rooting (how your foot connects with the ground) and how it is related to your hip and knee
- How to program weighted squats (with a barbell or kettlebells) into your one legged squat training
- Three step simple set of corrective exercises for stabilizing your hips that you can do in bed
- How to be fully comfortable and confident in the bottom portion of the one legged squat
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Simple Strength scores 73.37/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.yourstrengthsource.com/pistolsecrets/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: yourstrengthsource.com you’ll also be taken through to yourstrengthsource.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)